…or if you want to send me stuff, I’m cool with that too.
Anyways, here are some cute things that have been collecting dust in my Etsy shopping cart:
- Taco Tuesday Marquee for a mere $275.00Perfect for the sign collection on my bar.
- Taco Engagement Ring $9.63If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.
- Minimalist Taco Portrait $5.00 A beautifully detailed, photo-like portrait. Perfect to put next to your *legit* Banksy.
- Vintage “Tacos Before Vatos” Pendant $12.00 From the Marie Antionette era. Even she had her priorities straight. (Also a warning to any man who tries to date me)
- Inspiring Words From Bae $4.01 I’ll be a taco if I want be a taco.
- Taco Banner $45.00 For your taco-themed fiesta.
- Large Taco Piñata $29.99
- Cuddle Buddy $35.00 Pillows are best for cuddling.
- The Ultimate Love Letter $4.00 Love is precious but so are tacos.
- Doormat Warning $38.00 Don’t have tacos? Don’t bother!
- Taco Street Art $3.00 This is my tag for sticker bombing. I’LL BE BIGGER THAN BANKSY.
- Car Sticker $2.00 If you’re not driving a taco truck, how will people know?
- Cute Taco Paper Clip $3.00 How could you not?
Moral of the story: If you love someone, buy them cute things.